192.168.1.254 is the by default IP address of most of the popular routers/modems and it acts as the default getaway to admin dashboard of the router. However, for 192.168.1.254 Login you would require the admin username and password. Most of the routers usually come with default username and password which you can use to login to the admin dashboard via 192.168.1.254 IP address. The process for accessing the dashboard of the router is very simple and easy.
You need to follow few simple steps to successful login and access the login page of the router. Every router comes with different IP address and you need to know the right IP address of your router to successful login and access your router.
192.168.1.254 Login Step by Step Process:
For 192.168.1.254 Login you need to follow a few steps which are simple and easy. However, you need to carefully type the IP address and ensure that you are using the right router with the right IP address. Moreover, you must have the default username and password of the router handy with you for successful login to the 192.168.l.254 admin dashboard. Below are the easy steps that you need to follow for successful login to the dashboard.
- Connect the router to your PC wirelessly or with wired LAN cable to develop a connection
- Now open the PC and launch the web browser on the PC and switch the router ON
- Now at the address bar of the browser you need to type the IP address of the router manually i.e. http:// 168.1.254 and hit the enter bar
- Now the Login page of the router will open where you need to enter the credentials which are default username and password written at the back of the router.
- Once you enter the default username and password you will be landed to the admin dashboard of the router and you need access the features and make changes whatever necessary from the dashboard of the router.
What to do if you Forgot the Username and Password?
If you have forgotten the default username and password of the router, then you will not be able to login the router and access the admin page. So, you need to reset the password by following the steps mentioned below for successful 192.168.1.254 Login. The easy step is to factory reset the router and turns the settings to factory defaults along with the default username and password. The steps for factory default reset are mentioned below.
- Turn off the router and remove the LAN from the computer to which it is connected
- Take a pin and turn the router and you will see a small hole at the back of the router with the reset key
- You need to press the reset button and hold for few minutes until the router makes a beep noise or the lights on the router blinks
- Once you are done with the reset process you need to connect the router to your PC again and turn the router ON
- Now you need to follow the same steps to access the 192.168.1.254 Login page
- Again you need to enter the fact default username and password and hit the enter bar
- You will be landed on the admin dashboard from where you can reset the settings and passwords and do other necessary changes to your router’s admin page
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to reset the router and access the 192.168.1.254 login page. If you have any queries related to this ip address, please drop your suggestions at below comments section.